Monica’s Top Picks
to do this Summer
This week we celebrated a summer holiday with family, friends, and barbecues! As we dive into the summer months of longer days and getaways, we ask – what are your plans this summer? Monica shares some of her favorite things to do in Summer.
Check out the list below for some perfect summer inspiration:
1. Cleaning! It’s not just for spring – I love hitting that refresh button and starting summer by cleaning out all my closets and drawers.
2. Read more books. Well, I try. They are piling up on my nightstand but now’s the time to get through them.
3. See Broadway shows – The city empties out on the weekends and you can pretty much get into any show you have been dying to see!
4. Travel, of course! South of France or Italy Seaside are our go to summer getaways. This year we decided on the coast of Spain, I can’t wait!
5. Dinner parties in my garden - This is something I look forward to every summer. We rent a big round table for 10 - it's the perfect amount for a festive but intimate occassion. I light a ton of candles, set the table with white napkins, good crystal and china, and have a simple barbecue by candlelight. Catching up with friends and enjoying good wine and food is important.
6. Visit a museum. One of my favorites is the Victoria and Albert museum in London. I get so much inspiration from walking through all the rooms and always leave with new ideas and concepts for our jewelry collections.
8. Photography. Some of my clients love having me photograph their families in the summer. Over the next few months I’m heading to the Hamptons, Nashville and London.