Monica's New Year's Resolutions
The new year has come and gone, and resolutions have been made (and probably already broken). In light of 2014, Monica Rich Kosann gave us a list of her personal resolutions for this year. Hopefully she has more self-discipline than the rest of us...
1. To try and take a deep breath everyday, a few times a day. Breathing is important!
2. To try not to hunch while sitting at the computer.
3. To go to more museums and art galleries
4. To stop eating too much chocolate (This will be a tough one...)
5. To go slower.
6. To try and give back more
7. To organize all of my inspirational tear sheets and scribbles so that I can actually use them.
8. To try and not always talk about business with my husband at dinner.
9. To clean out all my closets and get rid of anything I haven't worn in the past two years!
10. To actually read all of my beautiful coffee table books.