Our Golden Globes Best Dressed List
Who wore out the Red Carpet Sunday night at the Golden Globes by surprising and stunning the crowds? Here are our top five...
1. Michelle Dockery - Dockery, per usual, was like water in sequined Oscar De La Renta.
2. Lupita N'yongo - Her caped red Ralph Lauren dress was beyond a success in terms of her red carpet debut, and have we mentioned she was wearing our Rose Gold Pyramid Clutch? Nailed it.
3. Jessica Chastain - We're not sure there's another actress that encompasses "Old Hollywood," as accurately as Chastain does. She is the quintessential "movie star."
4. Emma Watson - She chose a gorgeous Dior dress with black pants underneath, somehow pulling off classic with an edge seamlessly.
5. Cate Blanchett - She stunned in black lace Valentino, and as always proved women can get better and better with age.