Who wore out the Red Carpet Sunday night at the Golden Globes by surprising and stunning the crowds? Here are our top five...
1. Michelle Dockery - Dockery, per usual, was like water in sequined Oscar De La Renta.
2. Lupita N'yongo - Her caped red Ralph Lauren dress was beyond a success in terms of her red carpet debut, and have we mentioned she was wearing our Rose Gold Pyramid Clutch? Nailed it.
3. Jessica Chastain - We're not sure there's another actress that encompasses "Old Hollywood," as accurately as Chastain does. She is the quintessential "movie star."
4. Emma Watson - She chose a gorgeous Dior dress with black pants underneath, somehow pulling off classic with an edge seamlessly.
5. Cate Blanchett - She stunned in black lace Valentino, and as always proved women can get better and better with age.