We scoured the streets of New York for the very best jewelry street style looks. When it comes to Fashion Week, people and tastemakers alike come bedecked and bejeweled, which we're obviously excited about. We caught some of the best off-the-runway looks, where fashion faux pas are scarce and jewelry proves abundant.
1. Misha Rafalowsky, Assistant at Helmut Lang, in a vintage necklace
2. Michelle Violy Harper in a Theysken's necklace
3. Meredith Ballantine of Bootleg Market in a Margiela for H&M necklace
4. Jade Leigh Kelly, Designer at Karen Walker, in a necklace of her own design, Miu Miu bracelet and Guess watch
5. Stephanie Cruz, Designer, in a necklace of her own design
*Photos by Melodie Jeng for MRKStyle