Early in her career, Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a U.S. Open match. Play was temporarily halted. The idea of the Tennis Bracelet was born. For decades, Chris has not been a part of merging this long recorded origin story to a Tennis Bracelet collection...until now...
Finally Authentic. We've partnered with former 18x Major champion Chris Evert to bring the authenticity of this Tennis Bracelet story to fine jewelry for the first time.
"I remember everything about that day. The green court. The white lines. My diamond bracelet and the dripping sweat of competition." - Chris Evert.
Inspired by Chris's memory of that day, every silver bracelet features a pear-shaped white sapphire drop for the bead of sweat, a green tsavorite for the green court, and of course white lines of natural sapphires.
- Sterling Silver with Solid 18k Gold bezel setting on center stone.
- Set with Natural Round Bezel White Sapphires and Green Tsavorite. Total Sapphire Carat Weight: .9cts. Tsavorite Carat Weight: .04cts
- Adjustable Black Steel Bracelet with Sterling Silver Loops measures 7" in Length
- All styles come with a certificate of authenticity
- Single hanging accent Pear Shaped Sapphire