In 1978, Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a U.S. Open match. Play was temporarily halted. The idea of the Tennis Bracelet was born. For decades, Chris has not been a part of merging this long recorded origin story to a Tennis Bracelet collection...until now...
Introducing the Tennis Bracelet-CE™, born 1978. Finally Authentic™. We've partnered with former 18x Major champion Chris Evert to bring the authenticity of this Tennis Bracelet story to fine jewelry for the first time.
We've hand selected the particular shade of Green Tourmaline in this style as it is the most brilliant and lush shade of Green Tourmaline we've come across, and we are excited to be offering it in this collection. Its watery tranquility allows for a shade that will look great with all your other bracelets.
"I remember everything about that day. The green court. The white lines. My diamond bracelet and the dripping sweat of competition." - Chris Evert.
Inspired by Chris's memory of that day, every gold bracelet features a pear-shaped diamond drop for the bead of sweat, a green emerald for the green court, and lines of Aquamarine stones.
- 18K Yellow Gold
- Set with Hand Selected Green Tourmaline, White Diamond and Green Emerald. Total Green Tourmaline Carat Weight: 2.69cts. Total Diamond Carat Weight: .38cts; FG VS1-2. Emerald Carat Weight: .1cts
- Adjustable bracelet measures 7" in Length. Bracelet extender allows you to fasten it anywhere. We recommend you wear it snug so the stones are always prominent and it is comfortable all day.
- This style comes with an original letter personally signed by Chris Evert and Monica Rich Kosann about the collection
- All styles come with a certificate of authenticity
- Single hanging accent Pear Shaped Diamond.
- Please contact us regarding custom lengths.