In 1978, Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a U.S. Open match. Play was temporarily halted. The idea of the Tennis Bracelet was born. For decades, Chris has not been a part of merging this long recorded origin story to a Tennis Bracelet collection...until now...
Introducing the Tennis Bracelet-CE®, born 1978. Finally Authentic®. We've partnered with former 18x Major champion Chris Evert to bring the authenticity of this Tennis Bracelet story to fine jewelry for the first time.
"I remember everything about that day. The green court. The white lines. My diamond bracelet and the dripping sweat of competition." - Chris Evert.
Inspired by Chris's memory of that day, every gold bracelet features a pear-shaped diamond drop for the bead of sweat, a green emerald for the green court, and of course white lines of natural diamonds.
- 18K White and Yellow Gold
- Set with Natural Round White Diamonds and Green Emerald. 6" Bracelet Total Diamond Carat Weight: 1.37cts; FG VS1-2 / 6.5" Bracelet Total Diamond Carat Weight: 1.47cts; FG VS1-2 / 7" Bracelet Total Diamond Carat Weight: 1.57cts; FG VS1-2. Emerald Carat Weight: .56cts
- Available in 6"," 6.5" and 7" Lengths. Please contact us regarding custom lengths.
- This style comes with an original letter personally signed by Chris Evert and Monica Rich Kosann about the collection
- All styles come with a certificate of authenticity
- Single hanging accent Pear Shaped Diamond.