1. Le Fumoir - This spot, across from Hotel de Ville, is where to go when you're "wined" out and want a real cocktail - like a martini.
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France
2. Palais Royal - Palais Royal is an unexpected bevy of designer stores from Stella McCartney to Acne to famed vintage shop Didier Ludot.
3. Chez Louis Phillipe - A local slice of heaven right on the river; this is where to go for a true café lunch or dinner in Paris.
66 Quai de l'Hôtel de ville, 75004 Paris, France
4. Les 3 Marches de Catherine B - This month's tastemaker - Nate Berkus - tipped us off to this spot, and we fell in love. This is a vintage paradise, with amazing collections from Chanel, Hermes and more.
1 Rue Guisarde, 75006 Paris, France
5. Dary's Paris - An incredible collection of vintage jewelry
362 Rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
6. L'Avenue - The perfect lunch spot on Avenue Montaigne for food and people watching after a long day of shopping.
41 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France
7. Chez Papa - We love this jazz club for post-dinner drinks. With a mix of American and French classics, the dark cave-like atmosphere is tough to trade up.
3 Rue Saint-Benoît, 75006 Paris, France
8. Manufacture Cosmetique - A little store and salon with a delicious selection of skin creams, body lotions and soaps that all seem crafted to perfection. Scents you wouldn't find anywhere else - this is a "product" addict's paradise.
78 Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris, France
9. Images et Portraits - This little photo store on the hidden Rue Charlot seems made for Monica Rich Kosann. With stacks and stacks of vintage photos to look through, some with different scribbles on the back, you find yourself exploring an endless variety of stories. You can buy a small photo of a couple posing in 1911 or of an Italian family feasting in Corsica in 1920...the selection is limitless.
37 Rue Charlot, 75003 Paris, France
10. Fish La Boissonnerie - Perhaps the best Prix Fixe in Paris, this dinner spot on Rue De Seine let's you eat something a bit different than the French cuisine you've been eating on your trip. Arguably the best seafood in Paris, it's an amazing spot to go for something a little more on the cutting edge that never fails to make mouths salivate!
69 Rue de Seine, 75006 Paris, France