There are so many wonderful ways to personalize a locket necklace. At Monica Rich Kosann, we pride ourselves on the experiences we have had in the world of custom lockets, and how to best encourage our customers to use them to tell their stories. Our lockets come in a wide variety of styles and include materials such as 18k gold, rose gold and sterling silver, diamonds, stones and sapphires. Whether you’re drawn to a classic Anna locket, a larger 4-image locket necklace, a stone locket, or a slim “barely there” locket, there is a style for everyone. Once you decide on a style, the most important part of purchasing a locket is personalizing it with an image that best tells your story and showcases your adventures, loved ones or inspirations. Once you’ve decided on your image, you can head over to our locket bar, which makes it easy to personalize your locket quickly and easily. But remember, it's not only about the image. Here are 10 ideas for what to put in your locket necklace…
1. Fill your locket with a special note from a loved one.
2. Put the lace from your wedding dress inside as a reminder of your special day.
3. Wear the hand print of your child close to your heart.
4. Engrave a meaningful message for a personal look.
5. Write down goals you want to accomplish.
6. Put your travel adventures or places you wish to visit inside!
7. Pictures of your favorite furry friends!
8. Include a meaningful date like an anniversary, birthday or any date that has significance to you.
9. Quotes are perfect to put in your locket! Have special quotes from your favorite poets, or songs or even from a friend or loved one.
10. Then of course, you can always put pictures of your children, parents, spouse or friends in your locket!
As you can see, there is really no wrong way to customize your locket. Part of the joy of purchasing a locket is taking on the task of making it your own. Recently, Monica shared the story of how she has put together her custom charm bracelet over the years, which includes an engraved floral half locket charm. Over the years, she has continued to change the photo over and over again, using our locket bar technology. She’s swapped out the photo to personalize her locket with everything from a photo of her grandson, photos of her children, memories from her travels to Asia, or a quote that is inspiring her that week as a daily reminder. There are so many ways to tell your personal story with a custom locket. As you evolve, the image in your locket necklace can evolve with you!
More to Explore