In 1978, Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a U.S. Open match. Play was temporarily halted. The idea of the Tennis Bracelet was born. For decades, Chris has not been a part of merging this long recorded origin story to a Tennis Bracelet collection ... until now…
Finally Authentic. We've partnered with former 18x Major champion Chris Evert to bring the authenticity of this Tennis Bracelet story to fine jewelry for the first time.
"I remember everything about that day. The green court. The white lines. My diamond bracelet and the dripping sweat of competition." - Chris Evert.
Inspired by Chris’s memory of that day, every silver bracelet features a pear-shaped white sapphire drop for the bead of sweat and green tsavorite for the green court.
- Sterling Silver
- Set with Round Bezel Set Tsavorites and White Sapphire; Tsavorite Carat Weight: 2.16cts; Total Sapphire Carat Weight: 0.18cts.
- Adjustable bracelet measures 7" in Length
- Bracelet extender allows you to fasten it anywhere. We recommend you wear it snug so it is comfortable all day
- All styles come with a certificate of authenticity
- Single hanging accent Pear Shaped Sapphire
We are a Certified B Corporation® committed to the highest standards for quality and excellence as we build a more sustainable jewelry collection.