We love suggesting things to put in your locket, and as we approach a new year, it seems like the perfect time to swap out whatever is in your locket necklace for something new and inspiring. Whether you have a locket you inherited from a family member, an 18k gold or sterling silver slim locket, a 4-image locket or a bold colored locket, there are so many possibilities of things you can put in a locket that will inspire you in a new year. Here are 7 more ideas for what to put in your locket in 2021...
1. Fill your locket with a quote that inspires you
2. Choose a family photograph you love to put in your locket necklace
3. Fill your locket with a note from a close friend
4. Wear a piece of art that inspires you in your locket - whether it's a famous piece or art, a shrunken painting by your child, or something you created!
5. Fill your locket with something you hope to accomplish in the new year, like a photo of a place you dream of visiting, or a note to yourself about what your dream for the year is.
6. Wear a photo of your favorite pet inside your locket necklace
7. Choose a photograph of a favorite moment or memory and wear it in your locket to remind you of a special time, and more special times to come...
As you can see, these are just some ideas for empowering images or words to fill your locket necklace with. We've suggested things to put in your locket in the past, and we'll certainly suggest more in the future. Whatever you decide to put in your locket this coming year, we hope it's something that will fill you with joy!